Thursday, January 30, 2014

Understanding few Words was never easy.

Take Care

phrase of care
  1. 1.
    be cautious; keep oneself safe.
    "take care if you're planning to go out tonight"
  2. 2.
    make sure of doing something.
    "he would take care to provide himself with an escape clause"

Some people like me can understand the intensity of that only when someone tells it at a time when they need it. I bet you'd definitely understand it when you are old enough to have a driving license, and you're risking taking your 1995 made "about to scrap" car to pick your elder- even after having said no by elder at home and when someone supports you and says "Take Care".



Congratulations

kəngratjʊˈleɪʃ(ə)n/
noun
plural noun: congratulations
  1. 1.
    words expressing one's praise for an achievement or good wishes on a special occasion.

Numerous congratulations, but all you know how to respond is with a "Thanks" and a smile on face. That is what I understood when someone said "Congratulations". That practice continued till I faced some sorts of failure. And finally, when I came out of losing streak- the words did mean self explanatory! And the moment I had to say the customary "Thankyou" with a smile on face, I understood that wasn't the apt reply. Right from elders at home to the close friends, when they congratulated me, deep in my heart, few untold tears were formed. Those are the tears which are worth getting. Yes- the untold tears after close people convey congratulations are more sweeter than the success that we achieve. Few wish it directly and few do fun of us- but at the end of the day, they all convey the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment